My New 'MUST Watch' Anime...

~ ~
It's been a long while since I last watched an anime. I usually stick with manga these days and they as well have gotten fewer than usual. Couple of days ago, a hard core otaku friend sent me a message that read "A new Mahjong anime!! Koizumi, Putin, Papa Bush, Yulia Tymoshenko, and the Pope are playing mahjong to decide the fate of the world against the Nazi empire who has secretly built a new empire on the surface of the moon and Hitler is back for revenge." My reaction 1- O_O 2- *w* 3- XD "MUST WATCH"!! After Hetalia, I think this is going to be one of my favorite political animes. You should know that I've been playing Japanese Mahjong for a long while now(and no, it's not the game featured on your cell phone. That's Chinese Mahjong.)^_^ My Japanese friends call me 'ojiisan' for that but I really don't care. Me likes the game!! Maybe I should go read it's manga first... oO For those of you who are wondering, the name of the manga is: Mudazumo Naki Kaikaku


























0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
© 2009 - T 's World
IniMinimalisKah is proudly powered by Blogger